Whether it’s your loved ones, cute pets, houses, landscapes or just a photo that you love, DMC’s Stitch-A-Photo™ service enables you to stitch that favourite photo or give the needlework chart as a special gift.
As long as your photo is no larger than A4, has good colour (we are able to accept black and white photos) and sufficient contrast DMC will send you your needlework chart within 28 days of receiving your photo.
The Stitch-A-Photo™ pack is available from DMC stockists throughout the country click here to find your nearest.
The pack contains an order form and envelope for you to send your photo to us.
Stitch-A-Photo™ is a flexible service offering you a range of options to give your needlework piece a unique finish, choose from; full colour, black and white or sepia tones. See the Stitch-A-Photo™ examples to see what DMC can offer.
Stitch-A-Photo™ can produce detailed needlework charts for cross stitch and tapestry; you can choose what type of fabric, count and size you would prefer to stitch your photo image on.
At DMC we pride ourselves on quality, our Stitch A Photo™ service is no exception. With a highly skilled team and an advanced conversion to chart programme, the finished needlework chart is always of the highest quality.
• Stitch-A-Photo™ is not recommended for complete cross stitch or tapestry beginners.
• Stitch-A-Photo™ is a conversion to chart process; it is not an image manipulation service.
• DMC can only reproduce what is shown on the photo and the needlework chart we provide will be a best direct representation of the photo you submit.
• If the photo is copyrighted ® we do not have the rights to work with this image.
• Digital photos and photos sent on CD are also accepted.
• Fabric and threads must be purchased separately.